Saturday 3 January 2015

I love to study a composition 400 words

I love to study a composition 400 words
small of time, mother usually tells a fairy tale for me, there is Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and little redhood?.A story with beautiful and moving lets me happily roams about at pleasure in the nursery tale Kingdom of that times flavor everlasting.Grow up, I usually picked up an originally the book small and soft article read, from medium I understood a lot of truths.In these books, make my income not- shallow most of count 《Lu strand the lousy driftage record 》 , this book passes to describe Lu strand lousy for exploring the profound mystery of science, go through many hardships, finally attain the process of ideal other shore, let me realize a very deep truth from it:A person wants to want to obtain success, have to pay arduous effort, have to also have arduous spirit and strong perseverance at the same time.
remember once, father made me take part in a child's calligraphy big match.Just start, I saw the word that the another kid writes very beautiful, have a little disappointed, luckily had father to beside remind I, encouraged me, I just firmly resumed confidence.Think of Lu strand lousy go through many hardships the courage and perseverance of exploring science, I can not help in mind and secretly and blame and scold I not to be with ease disappointed, hence firmly picked up a pen, in earnest throw in a calligraphy game?Still really had never thoughted to unexpectedly pass preliminary contest successfully, got into an intermediary heat, so, I slowly found back self-confidence and finally won a child calligraphy game in the second place of good result.Hold a red and very gorgeous prize certificate, I imitate a Buddha to see Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Rubin of the little redhood lousy, they are shouting for I applausing, for me!
the book is the mankind's good friend.The classmates love a book!Study!My love studies composition 400 words
I love to study great Su to tread green once say:Study not to forget to report a country, report a country not to forget to study.This is the proverb that I like most .
I like studying very much.Remember I was to go to square to buy thing with mother at the age of 4 at me while studying at the earliest stage, suddenly discovered had on a bookstall is many I loved to see of animation book, I then the underneath side of a quilt noodles was fascinating of contents drew on into a book in.After ascending a primary school, I learned to learn characters and put together etc..I then and more love studying, slowly, I read of book since the childhood person's book, the cartoon book evolved 《Journey to the West 》 , 《childhood 》 waited.Once, I with relish read 《Journey to the West 》 after going home and suddenly roared with laughter, father asks:Is so happy, whether have what exultation matter?I am very not easy to endure to smile to say:Be not, the pig in 《Journey to the West 》 eight quitted to drink to living foetus water, Be about to give birth to a kid right away.Father listenned to also roar with laughter.
I love studying.Study to make me know how study, how taste a book.When I finish reading the Wei Ni Parker's wolf, was moved to the wolf strong love by the Ji Mu, unexpectedly also had deep feelings between wolf and person.When I finish reading 《big Cape sheep carat space 》 , I am again the dead of the carat space but feel regrettable!
I love studying.Although I read of the book shortage is 100,my purpose wants to be like the small Peng year of Sung Dynasty:Read to change a world book, understand thoroughly a world matter.My love studies composition 400 words
the book is the stairs this sentence famous saying that the mankind progress is what Al Gore's radicle says, is also one of the famous saying that I like.
I am from kid's park start liking studying, I in addition to doing an another affair, which afraid is a little time only I always loved to hold up book to read some kind of.The type that I read is a lot of, there is the story of four name Zhao, parable, Grimm's Fairy Tales the thin very thick book is just about heap of in my room full the whole small bookcase.
my hand top only a hold a book.All everythings of surroundings is like a very small ant.If there is an old classmate knocking on door to seek me, I will say:I have no time.I am like a big tree and how shake to also can not shake.Whenever I finish seeing the book walk out, everyone at in succession discussion:If this continues, don't become a bookworm can not.I said a famous saying to everyone:Study to break 10000, set down on paper if have absolute being.Everyone admires I am complete prostration.
because I liked reading too much.The father mother makes me do what Be not willing to do.Once, I just while reading, the mother made me wash vegetables.I but when is a mosquito to talk to me, the mother sees so long to still finish washing, annoy to shout that the ground beat me for a while.Hence I just unwilling to partly washed vegetables, I still kept thinking that book and basically had no a mood to wash vegetables in the process of washing vegetables.Finish washing, I didn't return to my room to with relish keep on seeing like arrows.
I am to so like reading!Tell you!It is endless to read its joy.The classmates, you also come to taste to take a shot!Will definitely there is new result.

No comments:

Post a Comment