Sunday 21 December 2014

A miraculous dream

A miraculous dream
believe that everyone once dreams, certainly, I am no exception.Underneath, make me speak that I have for you of a miraculous dream.
that is in a daze medium, I dream I to follow behind Donald duck to sit ascend an airplane of green.The airplane took us to a candy stick world.Over there, I saw the candy stick in various color and had yellow of, blue of, red of, still have the green, the colourful candy stick is really beautiful!I the no time for waiting ground start to grasp 1 and tear off the paper of outside to go toward to send in mouth.!It is sweet and refreshing, really eat well.I am beautiful beautiful the ground taste.
have not waited I to finish eating candy stick, Donald duck took me to ice-cream fortress.Is very cold!I cringe to say.Donald duck isn't done know where take out a very thick quilted jacket throws on for me, I just stopped dither.See beautiful ice-cream, I saliva direct current, with start to grasp a recent, icy cold of the felling made me throw it a while.Afterwards, Donald duck took me to go to ice-cream tunnel again, over there, I saw more ice-cream and had of be like the pendant lamp is taking over to mourn, have of be like the bracket lamp hangs on the wall and have of be like birthday cake to put air-vent, have of be like small top to pile the side is at the sidewalk
proper I am dark to make a firm decision, while looking for tasty ice-cream, D zero, the bell ring of alarm clock pulls out from the in a dream I.Just discover while waking up that the all theses are all just a miraculous dream, but Zhen towel, but full is a saliva

No comments:

Post a Comment