Wednesday 17 December 2014

I respect and admire of a person

I respect and admire of a person
I respects and admires of the person is Zhang Song Yu, he has big eyes of a face of circle, snow Wang Wang, be like small duck so of flat mouth Ba, and a rightness of eyes.His result is very steady, every teacher Jin reports top ten to have his name every time, and he is still a collector.
I remember that I went to the time of his house for the first time, he would ask you is who ah, I said:I.Then he guards a gate to open a to see, immediately after, say:Is Chen Yi!I walk into a to see originally he is with rapt attention watching television, originally is seeing the animated cartoon that the department " look in the eyes tiger in the sky" just came out, afterwards, I also forced a passage through to see, lead soon I just discover a room in is almost a toy, is my asking Zhang Song Yu this your room?Zhang Song Yu says:Yes., You have a lot of toys, I suddenly eye a bright, the game dish that saw a game king is very fierce, immediately after I take my card heel his Dou for a while, till the last, seeing me will win, but wait I to want to directly attackstone against him of time, he opened to ambush card, the heavenliness only shines on reflector.I all of the monster on the field broke, my life only had 1,000, and he finally killed me.
that afternoon, I and then visited his computer room, a come in I saw the opposite of computer contain a bookcase that puts a full book, in have a lot of books.!He said right after I wanted to open a bookcase:Don't open, opened the book of noodles will drop down here.I involuntarily of the handle knob left a bookcase.Immediately after also type a computer with him.
he is a person with very stable language result, and is a great collections house, so I respect and admire him very much.Chinese composition net original contributions, search Chinese composition net 100 times the first be, remember our areas:Www.T262.coM

No comments:

Post a Comment