Wednesday 17 December 2014

the recollection of childhood is always so fine



the recollection of childhood is always so fine.The father mother who remembers a childhood takes me Suzhou too the lake play, her beauty was rich to leave to me deep impression.
be us to go by car to arrive at too by the lake, see just like lie a wave-length dragon too big bridge in the lake, conjunction too the islet of big bridge in the lake is like the head and feet of dragon.When we go by car top too big bridge in the lake of time, father says to me: shell shell, do you know?Too the lake is an our country the second fresh water lake;The marine products in the lake is very abundant, the most famous marine products is white shrimp, silverfish, white fish;The west mountain island is too the biggest island in lake, we go today of is the west mountain island.Father so on saying, give me a fright, I can have never thought a tourist attraction to still have so much knowledge.Afterwards, I and the father mother climb famous mountain aery Feng in mountain island of west.When I stand on the summit of hill to look down too lake, detection too the lake is how quite, elegant and moving!Too the surface of lake is pure to see bottom, a hope limitless, in the reflecting of setting sun under the Chen, seem to be brilliance Yi Yi;The fisherman, who returns with a full load, can not help huming to have fishing song and meant the joy that they have a bumper harvest.See this lovely view, I start to can not help reading aloud rhythmically as well: desire too the lake compare west son, the simple attire is thick to put on always fitting and proper.
common saying say to read ten thousand books and go a long distance road, studying knowledge not only wants to acquire from the book, but also wants and discovers from the life the fulfillment.So, I after growing up me want the famous mountains and great rivers of motherland of walking.
the happy childhood is like rainbow of rain empress general, in riotous profusion gorgeous, many interesting matters for once doing are like a little stars with bright to gleam in the sky of childhood.Oneself occasionally or the other people lift and then lead a burst of laugh heartily.Underneath I say for you an I hour matter with very interesting Hou.
that is a year that I just finished leading a 5-year-old birthday summer, the mother sends a deep red balloon to me and up drew Teng cloud of Sun Wukong to drive fog.As long as you lightly to once the sky throw, it will lightly float ground to fly to the half empty, then drop down, very interesting.I always show to show off it in kid's in front.A day, just once rained heavy rain, in my house's yard started to accumulate many small water ponds, I saw rain stopped, ran a hospital throw balloon have fun.The balloon in the sky beats Xuan, I am pursuing and shouting: really have fun!Is attractive!The sudden balloon falls at a small water pond in.I hurriedly run over there and pick up a to see, really unlucky, was stained with one big slice of mire water on the balloon.How to do!I am clever on moving, think of last time, I made dirty handkerchief, the mother took handkerchief to matter at the side of stove, do I why not also take fire to roast?To roast mire water with the fire.Can the mother roast handkerchief that is the business in winter, now greatly in summer of which is big stove of?When I thought of a mother to start a fire again, always first light paper with the fire.Hence I also seek to come to paper.I take balloon into house and seek to match and order paper, then hurriedly be stained with the balloon of mire water to close to fire, a balloon of sudden Pa exploded.I frightenned a to greatly jump, not from must jump.The beautiful balloon a short moment became fragment.Wait I to wide awake, my tears flowed out cannot help but
until now, whenever think of this matter, I can not help smiling break into laughter voice.
teacher say that the childhood is the most happy, father mother says that the childhood is fine, the in the book says that the childhood is the most memorable.Happy this phrase has already canned not use again to describe we current childhood.
the freedom is a happy premise, can the companion wear the growth of the social development competition pressure, we have already been tied up by the parent, we have no freedom, while the parent teach us how to learn this to learn that hard and call us obedient well-behaved and make us lead early maturity to get up and also have what innocent can talk?So the happiness is done not know as well what talk to have.
but we not ability strange parent, they chase the knowledge of various each kind, the customs idea goes toward to fill in our head and lets us is full of those things that has realistic meaning in muddled brain, up and particularly high school, test point university, lead a comfortable day.However, but they neglected the fun that our childhood should have.
a lot of time, in the Meng in the middle of the hazy Long I(next 88) the companion wear a lazy insect of a voice to get up, the lazy insect get up of made a bell ring to climb, in a dazely wear clothes, in a hurry finished eating breakfast to arrive at classroom behind heavy schoolbag's back, face my is the exercises of sea, such as trying of mountain book, but do so many exerciseses to have much use to us?I really want to yell to the sky a :is this the childhood that we should have?
the childhood Be no longer easily happy pronoun to us, but be given nervous busy meaning.I how hope that we can can also own happy childhood while easily studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment